Me with my lovely wife, Kathy:

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

For the mom carrying a precious life, there is help.

I don't have much time, but I wanted to post a couple of links.
One of the accusations that is often made toward we prolife folk is that we are only concerned about the life of the unborn child.  The claim is we have no sympathy for the life of the mother.

Our rhetoric and political strategy often communicate that.  We need to do a better job.  That is one purpose of this emphasis at STTA and this blog.

To our credit, many prolifers are putting their money where their mouths are.  Below are a couple of resources in our area where moms in difficult circumstances can find help.

http://blueridgepc.org/

http://family.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25536/kw/crisis%20pregnancy

I'll post other information that readers provide, if it checks out.  We have worked with the above organizations and I trust them.

Beyond that, I'm pleased to have been involved with Covington Bible Church all my adult life.  We don't have a Crisis Pregnancy Center or any special program for moms or babies, but we have helped many moms, dads, and others do the right thing and reap the blessing.  I promise that if you get in touch with us we'll do what we can to reach out to you with the Lord's help.
covbcsecretary@gmail.com

No comments: